- 1 (10 1/2 oz.) pkg. large marshmallows
- 2/3 chunky peanut butter*
- 1/2 butter, cubed
- 1/4 corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 flaked coconut
- 1/2 sunflower kernels
- 1/2 chopped peanuts
- 1/2 raisins
- 2 tablespoons toasted wheat germ
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
In large microwave-safe bowl, combine marshmallows, peanut butter, butter, corn syrup and vanilla. Microwave, uncovered, at 70% power 2 to 3 minutes, stirring often until blended. Stir in remaining ingredients. Spread into greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Bake at 350° 15 to 20 minutes or until set. Cool on wire rack. Cut into bars. Yield: 2 dozen.
*Note: Reduced-fat or generic brands of peanut butter are not recommended for this recipe.
This chewy treat is full of goodies like marshmallows, raisins, chocolate chips and sunflower kernels.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!