- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red onion, small, sliced crosswise and separated into rings
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary, dried, crumbled
- 1/2 cup low-sodium vegetable stock
- 1 medium tomato chopped
- 2 1/2 cups chick-peas, canned, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato bits
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
In large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat, warm oil. Add onions and rosemary; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes, or until tender. Stir in vegetable stock and chopped tomatoes. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until all liquid has evaporated. Stir in chick-peas, tomato bits and vinegar; cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until heated through. Serves 4.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!