- 1 16 oz can black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast, chopped
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup red bell pepper
- 1 cup green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 cups lettuce leaves
Combine all ingredients except lettuce in a bowl. Stir well. Cover and chill for 4 hours. Serve on lettuce leaves. Serves 6.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!