- 4 cups chicken broth
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken (about 1 1/2 lb)
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 1 can (16.3 oz) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup carrots, chopped
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- In 4- to 5-quart Dutch oven, heat broth, chicken, soup and poultry seasoning to boiling over medium-high heat; reduce heat to low. Cover; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Increase heat to medium-high; return to a low boil.
- On lightly floured surface, roll or pat each biscuit to 1/8-inch thickness; cut into 1/2-inch-wide strips.
- Drop strips, one at a time, into boiling chicken mixture. Add carrots and celery. Reduce heat to low. Cover; simmer 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent dumplings from sticking.