- 2 cups Hulled Corn, cooked
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- ¾ pound chorizo sausage
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 6 small red potatoes, diced
- 1 can (15-oz) fire roasted chopped tomatoes
- 1 (15-oz) can dark red kidney beans, drained
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 quart chicken stock
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat medium soup pot over medium-high heat.
- Chop tenders into bite-size pieces. Wash up, then season chicken with salt and pepper. Dice chorizo.
- Add olive oil and chicken to pot. Lightly brown chicken 2 minutes, then add the chorizo and garlic. Cook another 2 to 3 minutes, then add peppers, onions and potatoes. Cook 5 minutes, then stir in tomatoes, kidney beans, and hot sauce.
- Add chicken stock and bring soup to a bubble. Reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are tender, 10 to 12 minutes.