- 3 cups chicken, cooked and cubed
- 1/4 green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup corn flakes, crushed
- 1 can water chestnuts, rinsed and sliced
- 1 (9 oz.) pkg. frozen French cut green beans
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 mayonnaise
- 1/4 slivered almonds
- 3 cups cooked rice
Lightly mix all but almonds and corn flakes. Spread evenly in 9×13 greased baking dish. Mix together cereal and almonds. Sprinkle over casserole. Bake uncovered at 350° 40 to 50 minutes.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!