Chicken Salad Croissants
- 4 chicken breast halves
- 1½ cups Miracle Whip salad dressing
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup celery, chopped
- 2 tsp. dried dill weed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional ingredients: Onion, pecans, grapes, dried cranberries
- In a medium stock pot, bring 8 cups of water to boil. Slowly place chicken in pan and cook for approximately 12-15 minutes, or until fully cooked.
- Remove chicken from heat, shred while warm and then let cool.
- In a separate bowl, mix together salad dressing, sour cream, celery, dill, salt and pepper.
- Add to cooled chicken along with any additional ingredients.
- Place in refrigerator until well chilled and serve on croissants or bed of lettuce.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!