- 2 teaspoons corn oil
- 1 skinless, boneless chicken breast half – cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 2 cups fresh spinach, stems removed
- 4 fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Place chicken in skillet, season with garlic powder and cook 10 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Set aside. In a bowl, mix mayonnaise, lime juice, ginger and milk. Arrange spinach on serving dishes. Top with chicken and strawberries, sprinkle with almonds and drizzle with dressing. Season with pepper to serve. Serves 2.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!