Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole
Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 2 (6 ounce) packages long-grain and wild rice blend with seasonings
- 1 (10 ounce) can chunk breast of chicken, drained and flaked
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup HORMEL Real Bacon Pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Lightly grease 2-quart casserole.
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- In large bowl, combine rice, chicken, soups, mushrooms, celery, bacon pieces and pepper.
- Transfer rice mixture to casserole.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine breadcrumbs, almonds and butter; mix well.
- Sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake 5 to 10 minutes or until topping is golden brown.
Want to share a recipe?
We are always looking for more recipes to add to our site. Submit Your Recipes