- 3 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen cheese ravioli, cooked and drained
- 2 cups (16 ounces) 4 percent cottage cheese
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Spread 1/2 cup of spaghetti sauce in an ungreased 13-inch by 9-inch baking dish.
- Layer with half of the ravioli, 1 1/4 cups of sauce, 1 cup cottage cheese and 2 cups mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until bubbly.
- Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!