- 1 can (25 oz) chili with beans
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- Spaghetti (8 oz), cooked and drained
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz) stewed tomatoes
- 1 can (6 oz) tomato paste
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Stir in 1 cup cheese. Transfer to a greased 13 by 9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!