- 3 lbs. fresh peaches, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 2 (8 oz.) containers soy sour cream, divided
- 1 (8 oz.) jar peach preserves
- 1/2 orange juice
- 1/2 pineapple juice
- 1/4 lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons very dry sherry, optional
- 2 tablespoons sugar, optional
- fresh mint leaves
In blender container, combine peaches and 1 1/2 cups sour cream; blend until smooth. Add preserves, fruit juices, sherry and sugar. Blend until smooth. Cover and chill 2 to 4 hours. Garnish with mint leaves and dollops of remaining sour cream.
pumpkin-chocolate chip soy protein bread
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!