- Uncooked spaghetti (8 oz)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 4 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil, divided
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 cups fresh snow peas
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger root
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Cook pasta according to package directions. In a small bowl, whisk cornstarch and 1 tablespoon soy sauce until smooth; stir in 1 tablespoon sesame oil. Transfer to a large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken; seal bag and turn to coat. Let stand for 10 minutes. In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, sugar, remaining soy sauce and sesame oil; set aside. In a large nonstick skillet or wok, stir-fry chicken in canola oil until no longer pink. Remove to a platter and keep warm. In the same skillet, stir-fry peas and carrots for 5 minutes. Add the green onions, ginger and pepper flakes. Cook and stir until vegetables are crisp-tender. Return chicken to pan. Add soy sauce mixture; drain pasta; Add to skillet; toss until combined.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!