- 1 1/2 pounds peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon chili paste with garlic
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
Place shrimp in a medium bowl. Sprinkle with cornstarch; toss well to coat. Set aside. Combine juice, soy sauce, honey and chili paste, stirring with a whisk; set aside. Heat canola oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add minced ginger and garlic to pan; stir-fry for 15 seconds or until fragrant. Add shrimp mixture; stir-fry for 3 minutes. Add juice mixture and onions; cook 2 minutes or until sauce thickens and shrimp are done, stirring frequently. Serve immediately.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!