Chocolate Chip Cookie Dessert
Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 1 tube (16 1/2 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1/2 cup Marzetti’s® Caramel Dip X Decadent caramel treats
- 1/2 cup cold 2 percent milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts
- 3/4 cup English toffee bits or almond brickle chips
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Let dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften.
- Press into an ungreased 13-inch by 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350° for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Spread caramel topping over crust.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick).
- Fold in the whipped topping, nuts and toffee bits.
- Spread over caramel layer.
- Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate and butter; stir until smooth.
- Drizzle over pudding layer.
- Cut into squares.
- Yield: 16 servings.
Want to share a recipe?
We are always looking for more recipes to add to our site. Submit Your Recipes