- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut in chunks
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin seed
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 can (10 oz.) whole tomatoes and green chilies, crushed
- 2 cans (one 15 oz. and one 8 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1 can (15 oz.) chicken broth
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) black beans, liquid included
- 1 cup baby corn
- 1/3 cup sliced ripe olives
- 2 teaspoons minced cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
Combine all ingredients except cheddar cheese into crock-pot. Cover and cook on high 4 to 6 hours. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese before serving.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!