- 3/4 cup Malt-O-Meal Cocoa Dyno Bites, crushed
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- cream cheese (4 oz), softened
- 1 (10.5 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup raspberries puree
- 1 cup frozen whip topping, thawed
Line 12-cup muffin pan with liners. Combine Malt-O-Meal Cocoa Dyno Bites, pecans and butter in a medium bowl and mix well. Press mixture into muffin pan. Press with a spoon to firm bottom. Beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add condensed milk and 1/2 cup raspberries, mix until well blended. Fold in whip topping. Spoon raspberry mixture evenly onto crust. Freeze for at least 5 hours. When ready to serve, remove liners and drizzle with remaining puree.
Denise Fife of Washington, Pa., won first place in the ?Make it with Malt-O-Meal? Contest with her Cocoa Raspberry Cup Cakes recipe.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!