- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1 cup 100% Florida ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1 whole Florida orange, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup pineapple chunks (fresh, frozen or canned)
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled and broken into chunks
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar or honey
- ½ cup coconut milk
- Toasted coconut for garnish, optional
- In blender container, place ice, grapefruit juice, orange, pineapple, banana and agave nectar.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- Add coconut milk; blend to combine.
- Serve in tall glasses and garnish with toasted coconut, if desired.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!