- 2 (15-ounce) cans garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 cup 100% Florida orange juice
- 1 cup canned artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley, optional
- In food processor bowl, combine all ingredients except parsley.
- Process until smooth, stopping and scraping sides of bowl several times.
- Place in serving bowl and sprinkle with parsley, if desired.
- Serving suggestion: Serve Citrus Hummus with pita chips and assorted fresh vegetables such as pea pods, baby carrots and minature bell peppers.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!