- 3 pounds chicken wings
- 1 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1 can (12 ounces) cola
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Blue cheese salad dressing
- Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tip sections.
- In a small bowl, combine the hot sauce, cola, soy sauce, cayenne and pepper.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat, using a drip pan.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill chicken wings, covered, over indirect medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Grill 30-40 minutes longer, turning occasionally and basting frequently with sauce until wings are nicely glazed.
- Serve with salad dressing.
- Yield: about 2 1/2 dozen.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!