- 1 cup cream cheese with chives, softened
- 2 tablespoons horseradish sauce
- 1 Boboli prebaked pizza crust
- 1 1/2 cups chopped deli roast beef or leftover roast beef
- 1 1/2 cups chopped plum tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/3 cup creamy Italian salad dressing
Combine cream cheese and horseradish sauce in small bowl and mix well. Spread over pizza crust, then top with remaining ingredients. Refrigerate for up to 2 hours before serving. 6 Servings.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!