- 44 miniature chocolate chip cookies
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup hot fudge topping, divided
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream, softened
- Crush 25 cookies; set remaining cookies aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter.
- Press onto the bottom of a greased 10-inch springform pan.
- Freeze for 15 minutes.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat 3/4 cup hot fudge topping on high for 15-20 seconds or until pourable; spread over crust.
- Arrange reserved cookies around the edge of pan. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Spread vanilla ice cream over fudge topping; freeze for 30 minutes.
- Spread with chocolate ice cream.
- Cover and freeze until firm.
- May be frozen for up to 2 months.
- Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving.
- Remove sides of pan.
- Warm remaining hot fudge topping; drizzle over top.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!