Ice Cream Cupcakes
Originally Published on: June 7, 2012
Yield: 12 Cupcakes
- 12 chocolate sandwich cookies
- Mint chocolate chip ice cream
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Place 12 paper cupcake liners in muffin tin. Crumble one cookie in each cupcake liner. Place scoop of ice cream in each liner. Freeze until solid.
- Meanwhile, whip cream until slightly thickened, add cocoa and powdered sugar; continue whipping until soft peaks form. Frost each cupcake with cocoa whipped cream.
- Freeze until ready to serve. Place extra cupcakes in airtight container; store in freezer up to one week.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!