- Paper cupcake liners
- Muffin tin
- 12 chocolate sandwich cookies*
- Mint chocolate chip ice cream
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Place 12 paper cupcake liners in muffin tin.
- Crumble one cookie in each cupcake liner.
- Place scoop of ice cream in each liner.
- Freeze until solid.
- Meanwhile, whip cream until slightly thickened, add cocoa and powdered sugar; continue whipping until soft peaks form.
- Frost each cupcake with cocoa whipped cream.
- Freeze until ready to serve.
- Place extra cupcakes in airtight container; store in freezer up to one week.
- *For fruit cupcake, try crushed shortbread cookies with fresh strawberries, homemade strawberry ice cream and honey whipped cream.
- To make honey whipped cream, omit cocoa and powdered sugar; substitute 1 tablespoon honey; prepare as above.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!