- 4 sheets non-stick aluminum foil, 12 by 18 inches
- 4 (4-ounce) boneless chicken breasts
- 1 1/3 cups instant rice
- 12 thin slices red onion
- 12 thin slices red pepper
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 4 teaspoons Mrs. Dash Original Blend
- 1 1/3 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Place 4 sheets of nonstick aluminum foil on a flat surface.
- Turn up edges to form a lip.
- Place 1 chicken breast on each sheet of foil.
- Arrange 1/3 cup instant rice around chicken breasts.
- Arrange 1/4 of the red onion, red pepper and zucchini on top of each chicken breast.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon butter and 1/4 teaspoon of seasoning blend on each chicken breast.
- Add the balance of the seasoning blend to the chicken broth.
- Double fold top on one end; pour 1/3 cup of the chicken broth into each package.
- Fold ends tightly, leaving room for heat to circulate and rice to expand.
- Place on grill and cook for approximately 12 minutes.
- Remove from heat; be careful of steam when opening foil.
- Remove chicken breasts to serving plate.
- Stir instant rice and vegetables together, place on plate with chicken breasts and serve.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!