- 12 cups popped popcorn
- 1package (11 ounces) white chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 15 Oreo cookies, coarsely chopped
- Place popcorn in large bowl; set aside.
- In medium saucepan on low heat, melt chocolate chips and coconut oil; stir until blended.
- Pour melted chocolate over popcorn, stirring until well-coated. Stir in chopped Oreos.
- Spread mixture on baking sheet and chill until chocolate has set. Break into pieces to serve.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!