- 2 seconds cooking oil spray
- 2 (6 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 1/4 reduced-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/3 fresh tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/3 onions, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/3 green bell peppers, chopped
Spray frying pan with cooking oil and heat 1 minute on MEDIUM. Set aside 2 tablespoons of cheese. Place 1 tortilla in frying pan and spread remaining cheese on tortilla. Then sprinkle with tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, green peppers, and remaining cheese. Top with second tortilla. Press down with spatula to help cheese melt. Carefully turn over and allow to cook 1 minute. Cut into 4 pieces.
Each serving provides an excellent source of vitamin C, and a good source of fiber.
From the Cool Fuel Cookbook for Kids
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!