- 6 ears sweet corn, husked (or 1½ cups frozen corn)
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 cup cooked wild rice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small cucumber, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- In a large pot, bring salted water to a boil. Add corn. Cook covered for 5 minutes, or until tender. When cool enough to handle, cut corn from cobs. In a serving bowl combine corn, blueberries, cucumber, red onion, cilantro, wild rice, and jalapeno.
- For dressing: in a screw-top jar combine lime juice, oil, honey, cumin, and ½ teaspoon salt. Cover; shake well to combine. Add to salad and toss. Cover the salad and refrigerate overnight or up to 24 hours.
Makes 8 servings