- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 8 drops green food color
- 6 green onions, (green part only)
- 4 flour tortillas, (10-inch)
- 6 ounces sliced cooked corned beef
- Mix cream cheese, horseradish and green food color in medium bowl until well blended and smooth.
- hop two green onions and stir into mixture.
- Reserve 1 tablespoon cheese mixture.
- Spread 1/4 cup cheese mixture on a tortilla.
- Top with several slices of corned beef.
- Place 1 green onion top at edge of tortilla.
- Starting at this edge, roll tortilla up tightly.
- Seal opposite edge of roll with reserved cheese mixture.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas and ingredients.
- Wrap each tortilla roll individually in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Unwrap and cut tortilla rolls into 1-inch slices to serve.