- 3 cups whole, fresh cranberries
- 1 cup water
- 1 Juice of one orange
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Granny Smith apple (chopped)
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp. garam masala (an Indian spice)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Combine all ingredients in a pot and bring to a boil. Cover with a lid and reduce heat to low. Simmer for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and let chutney cool slightly. Place in the refrigerator to cool completely.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!