- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained and juice saved
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice cocktail or apple juice
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 package (3 ounces) raspberry-flavored gelatin
- 1 can (15-16 ounces) cranberry sauce, mashed
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped celery (optional)
- Combine pineapple juice, cranberry juice cocktail, and lemon juice in medium saucepan.
- Bring to boil, then remove from heat.
- Add gelatin and stir until completely dissolved.
- Stir cranberry sauce into gelatin mixture.
- Refrigerate until mixture begins to set.
- Stir in pineapple, nuts, and celery.
- Pour into 4-cup mold or serving dish.