Cream Cheese Whipped Potatoes
- 2 lbs potatoes
- ¾ cup nonfat milk
- 4 tablespoons low-fat cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Black pepper to taste
- Peel potatoes; cut into small chunks. Cover with water; bring to a boil and simmer until fork tender; about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Drain and return to pot, reducing heat to low. Add remainder of ingredients and heat through (potatoes mash better when other ingredients are warm).
- Mash with hand mixer or with electric mixer
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!