Cream Cheese Vegetable Dip
- 4 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- ¼ cup soft silken tofu
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- Freshly ground pepper
- ¼ cup chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon minced English cucumber
- 1 tablespoon minced red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated carrot
- Place the cream cheese, tofu, garlic and pepper in a food processor and pulse until combined.
- Add the chives, cucumber, bell pepper and carrot and pulse for a few seconds until just combined.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!