- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/4 cup finely chopped shallots
- 1 cup white mushrooms, quartered
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp. Dill Weed
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. Black Pepper, Ground
- 1 cup Chicken Stock
- 2 oz (1/4 package) reduced fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1 package (16 oz) frozen peas, thawed
- Melt butter in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add shallots and mushrooms; cook and stir 2 minutes or until mushrooms are browned.
- Sprinkle with flour and seasonings. Cook and stir 1 minute or until well blended.
- Stir in stock and cream cheese. Stirring constantly, cook 2 minutes or until cream cheese is melted.
- Add peas; cook and stir 5 minutes longer or until heated through.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!