Creamy Avocado Veggie Dip
- 1 cup cucumber seeded and chopped
- 1 green pepper seeded and chopped
- 1 cup celery chopped
- 1 cup Tomato seeded and chopped
- 4 green onions chopped
- 3 teaspoon fresh dill minced
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/3 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 cup olive oil type mayonnaise
- 1/2 of an avocado
- In a large bowl, combine vegetables. Chill for at least an hour or longer to allow juices to accumulate. Drain well.
- In a small bowl, combine fresh dill, seasonings, sour cream, and mayonnaise.
- Fold dressing mixture into the vegetables. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!