Double Chocolate Protein Balls
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1/8 cup agave nectar or honey
- 1 scoop protein powder (your choice of flavor)
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl. Use a small scoop or tablespoon to shape 10 small balls. Freeze for at least 20 minutes before serving. Enjoy! These can be kept frozen for up to 6 months.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!