- 2 (10 1/2 oz.) cans condensed beef bouillon
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen chopped spinach
- 1 1/2 s rotini macaroni, uncooked
- 1 (10 1/4 oz.) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 (6 oz.) can tomato paste
- 4 cups milk
- 1 1/2 s zucchini, sliced and quartered
- 1 teaspoon oregano, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons diced pimiento
- 4 slices bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
In saucepan combine beef bouillon and spinach; cover and heat over low heat 10 minutes or until spinach is thawed.
Meanwhile, cook macaroni according to package directions, rinse and drain.
Stir tomato soup, tomato paste, milk, zucchini, oregano, garlic powder and macaroni into bouillon-spinach mixture. Bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
Stir in Cheddar cheese until melted; stir in pimiento. Sprinkle bacon atop. Pass grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!