Creamy Spinach Feta Dip
- 10.5 ounces frozen, chopped, packaged spinach
- 1/2 cup fat-free, plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup fat-free feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1 teaspoon garlic (minced, from jar)
- 1/3 cup fresh, chopped parsley or dill or 2 teaspoons dried parsley or dill
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 whole-wheat pitas (quartered)
- Cook the spinach according to the package directions. Drain well, pressing down with a fork to remove as much liquid as possible.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the spinach and all the remaining ingredients except the pita. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve with the pita.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!