- 1 (16 oz) package frozen stir fry vegetables
- 2 – 2 1/2 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 (12 oz) bottle stir-fry sauce, any flavor
- 3/4 cup chicken or beef broth
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 (3 oz) packages ramen noodles, broken
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
Coat a 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place frozen vegetables in the bottom and top with stew meat. In medium bowl, stir together stir-fry sauce, broth and red pepper. Pour over stew meat and vegetables in cooker. Cover and cook on low for 9-10 hours or on high for 4 1/2-5 hours. At end of cooking time, discard spice packets from ramen noodles. Stir noodles and green onions into meat mixture. Cover and let stand 10 minutes more. Stir before serving. This can be kept on warm for 1-2 hours.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!