- 1/2 cup vertically sliced onion
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrots (2 medium)
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1 cup fresh or frozen Chinese pea pods
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 Golden Delicious or Criterion apple (medium), cored and thinly sliced
Stir-fry onion, carrots and basil in oil in non-stick skillet until carrots are tender. Stir in pea pods and water; stir-fry 2 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in apples, Serve hot. Serves 4.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!