- 1 16-ounce box Mrs. T’s Potato and Cheddar Pierogies
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 small red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Asiago cheese
- Preheat oven to 350?F.
- Boil pierogies as box directs.
- Melt butter in 12-inch skillet over medium heat; add red pepper slices and mushrooms.
- Cook, stirring frequently about 5 minutes or until just tender.
- Remove to bowl with slotted spoon.
- Add spinach and scallions to drippings remaining in skillet; cook about 3 minutes or until just wilted.
- Remove to bowl with vegetables.
- Grease 3-quart casserole dish.
- Beat milk, eggs, salt and pepper in large bowl, until well mixed.
- Add vegetables, cheese and cooked pierogies.
- Pour mixture into prepared casserole dish. Bake 40 minutes, or until mixture is puffed and golden.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!