- 2 large cucumbers (peeled and sliced)
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 cups ice water
- 4 scallions (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 small green bell pepper ( chopped)
- 1/4 cup sour cream (reduced-fat)
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the cucumbers, salt, and ice water. Cover and chill for 1 hour, then drain and return the cucumbers to the bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and mix until well combined. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!