Garden Caprese Salad
- 8 plum (Roma) tomatoes (seeded and cut into 1/2 inch chunks)
- 2 medium cucumbers (seeded and cut into 1/2 inch chunks)
- 1/2 small red onion (small dice)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 oz fresh basil ((about 15 leaves), chopped)
- 1/4 tsp salt (optional)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 4 oz fresh mozzarella (cut into small chunks)
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix well. Let the salad marinate for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!