- 1 (16 oz.) pkg. frozen broccoli cuts, thawed and drained
- 2 cups cooked turkey, diced
- 8 ozs. shredded reduced-fat (2% milkfat) cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (10 1/2 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 skim milk
- 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/3 Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Preheat oven to 350°. Arrange broccoli in lightly greased 11 x 7 baking dish. Top with turkey, sprinkle with half the cheese. Combine soup, milk, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, curry, garlic; pour mixture over cheese. Bake 25 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and paprika. Bake additional 5 minutes.
For some, the best part of Thanksgiving is the leftovers. Here?s a twist on a traditional turkey makeover.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!