- 3 lbs. lean ground beef
- 3 large carrots, grated (about 3 cups)
- 1 large onion, grated
- 2 medium potatoes, grated (about 1 ½ cups)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon salt, or to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 14 slices bacon (about 1 lb.)
- Minced parsley (optional)
Mix beef, carrots, onion, potatoes, eggs, garlic, salt and pepper. Divide and form in 14 patties. Wrap a slice of bacon around edge of each; secure with wooden picks. Broil or grill both sides to desired doneness. Remove picks. Garnish with parsley. Makes 14 servings
Alan Buck. Via email
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!