- 3 (7 oz) cans white tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced onion flakes
- 1/2 – 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 3 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 2 pinches garlic powder
In medium bowl, stir together tuna, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, celery, relish and onion flakes. Season with curry powder, parsley, dill and garlic powder. Mix well and serve with crackers or on a sandwich.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!