- 2 beef shoulder center (ranch) steaks, cut 1 inch thick (about 8 ounces each)
- 3/4 cup prepared regular or reduced fat Asian-style dressing
- 1 package (1 pound) coleslaw mix
- 1 cup snow peas, trimmed, cut diagonally in half or 3/4 cup frozen shelled edamame, defrosted
- 1/4 cup honey-roasted peanuts, chopped or slivered almonds, toasted
- Place beef steaks and 1/4 cup dressing in food-safe plastic bag; turn steaks to coat.
- Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes to 2 hours.
- Remove steaks from marinade; discard marinade.
- Place steaks on grill over medium, ash-covered coals.
- Grill, covered, 11 to 14 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, covered, 12 to 16 minutes) for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally.
- Carve steaks into thin slices; season with salt and pepper, as desired.
- Toss coleslaw mix, edamame and peanuts with remaining 1/2 cup dressing in large bowl until well coated.
- Add beef; toss to combine.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!