- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup plus 2 Tbsp. flaked Coconut, toasted
- 54 speckled malted milk eggs (about 9 oz.)
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Mix graham crumbs, 2 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottoms of 18 paper-lined muffin cups.
- Beat cream cheese, vanilla and remaining sugar with mixer until blended.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended.
- Spoon over crusts.
- Bake 25 to 30 min. or until centers are almost set.
- Cool completely.
- Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Top each cheesecake with 1 Tbsp. coconut; shape to resemble bird’s nest.
- Fill with malted milk eggs.