Easter Raspberry Lemonade Punch
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 8 cups water (divided)
- 2 cups fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 34 oz. Ginger Ale (approximately half of the 2 liter)
- 24 oz. Club soda
- Raspberries and mint leaves Optional, garnish
- Puree raspberries using a food processor or blender until smooth. Add in a little water if needed.
- Squeeze raspberry puree through a fine mesh strainer to remove any pulp and seeds and pour into a large pitcher.
- Combine sugar and 1 cup of water in a small sauce pan. Cook over medium heat until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Pour simple syrup into the pitcher. Pour remaining water and lemon juice into the pitcher. Stir together. Chill along with remaining ingredients until cold.
- Mix the raspberry lemonade and remaining ingredients together in a large punch bowl. You can adjust the beverage amounts to suit your tastes. Essentially, it’s 3 parts raspberry lemonade, 2 parts ginger ale, and one part club soda.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries and mint leaves. You may also float an ice ring to keep it chilled during the party.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!