- 3 cups whole wheat pasta shells uncooked
- 2 medium carrots sliced
- 1 medium bell pepper chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can low sodium kidney beans drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can low sodium garbanzo beans drained and rinsed
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Italian style stewed tomatoes about 1.75 cups
- 2/3 cup fat free Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain, and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, add carrots, bell pepper, kidney beans, garbanzo beans, and tomatoes.
- In a separate small mixing bowl, combine Italian dressing and parmesan cheese. Add pasta and dressing to vegetables mixture.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes allowing flavors to combine and serve.