- 1 (9 ounce) package cheese filled tortellini
- 1 1/2 cups fresh mushroom slices
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 cup canned artichoke hearts
- 1/2 small red bell pepper sliced
- 4 ounces low fat Italian dressing
- 1/2 tsp ground oregano
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook the tortellini al dente, according to package directions. Add broccoli florets and mushrooms before pasta is done (about 1 minute). Cook for remaining time until broccoli turns bright green and is crisp tender and the pasta is al dente (chewy to the bite). Drain and rinse pasta mixture under cool running water. Toss the pasta mixture with the artichoke hearts, red bell peppers, dressing, and oregano. Add the Parmesan cheese and toss again lightly.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!